Update for sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's been so long. She was having a ton of problems and then I kinda went away. Sunny is doing well. She has not had any X-rays to view inside to look for egg binding. She has been active and alert. She gained weight. She is still not eating but the vet said she might be bored with her food and to try some new food. She says she is healthy as a healthy dragon gets. I have a follow up call to report back weight and her self feeding on Monday I stop force feeding today. She is sometimes tizzy but her aggression is almost totally gone I don't have to cover her or feel like she is going to bite. That's all for now I will keep posting about her health.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
SunnysHumanSlave":2d5kotfv said:
Sorry it's been so long. She was having a ton of problems and then I kinda went away. Sunny is doing well. She has not had any X-rays to view inside to look for egg binding. She has been active and alert. She gained weight. She is still not eating but the vet said she might be bored with her food and to try some new food. She says she is healthy as a healthy dragon gets. I have a follow up call to report back weight and her self feeding on Monday I stop force feeding today. She is sometimes tizzy but her aggression is almost totally gone I don't have to cover her or feel like she is going to bite. That's all for now I will keep posting about her health.

have you tried hornworms and silks? they got my mera to eat after her whole semi-brumation stunt she's been pulling.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm glad to hear that she's still hanging in there and seems to be stable and her behavior is mellowing for you. Hopefully she'll start eating for you soon.

SunnysHumanSlave

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
To those of you following this and that dont already know i do not have sunny anymore her body was attacking her liver so a gave her up to the vets who are going to try and make her better and then find her a new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom