Ugh! What to do with "Princess" Dudlee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since it has been -40+ some nights here, and since my bedroom is the coldest room of the house, every night I wrap Dudlee up in her nice warm blanket. As Im laying in bed I hear the little brat crawling out from the nice warm blanket! I will find her the next morning in her own little spot sleeping away all nice and yellow/orange! I dont know what to do to make sure she is warm enough! She use to love her little pink blankie :(

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Hehe. I wait until my girls fall asleep, and then I just cover them up with their blankies. But, then again, they sleep WITH me in their own nest on the corner of the bed, so they're warm anyway. I always wake up with MoMo ON my face. Silly girl.

I agree with the CHE. She can't crawl away from that! Plus your room will be -slightly- warmer. :wink:

Maybe the blankie isn't comfy enough anymore? Or maybe she just wants it in a different spot?

Jacqui

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I waited last night till she was asleep then covered her up. I found her this morning all nice and cozy! :D

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
amylee159":9af2b said:
I waited last night till she was asleep then covered her up. I found her this morning all nice and cozy! :D

Yay! :blob8:
I forgot to mention that I can totally relate to you and your room being the coldest.... my room was an addition long ago, but apparently it doesn't have as much insulation as the other rooms! So, my wall is always cold, and cold air gushes from my closet whenever I open it. Not nice....

Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom