UGH... Searching for anti-reflective coating & found this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roja

http://www.pet-expo.com/trivia/reptcarepopup.htm :banghead:

TELLING folks to put them on soil, sand & bark with wet moss? Use under-tank heaters? 5.0 uv? : :shock:

I can't believe how much horrible misinformation is out there. No wonder new dragon owners have such a hard time and find it hard to believe when folks say no sand, no bark, uv is important... :/

Kaiser

Juvie Member
The diet they suggest is also pretty misleading... Mealworms and romaine lettuce being specifically mentioned rather than staples or more suitable feeders or vegetables...

Roja

Original Poster
Kaiser":2i456xpj said:
The diet they suggest is also pretty misleading... Mealworms and romaine lettuce being specifically mentioned rather than staples or more suitable feeders or vegetables...

Isn't it just insane? :(

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
Not only that, but I'm pretty sure they have a picture of a water dragon beside the heading 'Green Iguanas'

Kaiser

Juvie Member
pogvitt":l5awsa0b said:
Not only that, but I'm pretty sure they have a picture of a water dragon beside the heading 'Green Iguanas'

... Wow. I think you're right. xD

Floof

Juvie Member
Oh, yeah, and they're SOOO hard to sex.... :roll: Okay, probably the least important thing on the caresheet, but, still, a little annoying. Is it really that hard to look/feel for femoral pores and hemipenal bumps? If that's the case, I must be the Einstein of beardie-sexing... Lol!

About the only things they have right on that atrocious "care" sheet are temperament and enclosure size. Everything else... Ugh. I feel SO bad for the beardies whose owners think that crap is "good" advice! :(

MzRoboto

Is there anyway you can get a hold of them and maybe correct them with sources? If anyone hasn't done it already, I think I might do it. Because that is horrible and terribly misleading! It should be brought to their attention (maybe by more than one person would be convincing) so that it can be corrected or taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom