Ugh, Lost Annie today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eanders

Wow...I am still sort of stunned, I just thought with everything I was doing that she would somehow pull through. But, fingers crossed, Emilio is doing really well. Just hope he continues to do well. Tried not to get attached and failed miserably.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
I'm so sorry! *hugs* I was really pulling for her! You did all you could, and it's good that Emilio's doing well! Annie was lucky to have a loving home and Emilio I think we all have a good feeling for as well as you...

Radioflyr

Hatchling Member
Very sorry for you loss aswell I recently lost my girl they leave holes your heart when they go.

-Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom