ubv reptiglo

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckyy

hey i have a baby beardie and hes been under a reptiglo coil bulb for a couple months, my petstore only has the reptiglo 10.0 tube lights, i wont be able to order one online(reptisun10.0)would the repti glo tube be okay? or is it just like keeping the coil bulb.. :evil: i need opinions please!!!
also i know everyone recommends the repti sun..
thanks!!

FBradshaw

Juvie Member
I personally use the Repti-GLO tubes in 3 enclosures and have had no problems from them what so ever. The previous problems from the Repti-GLO tubes was due to using poor quality glass to make them and has since been fixed. Any brand of coil or compact UVB bulb is extremely dangerous, not just the Repti-GLO ones.

Chair76

Hatchling Member
yeah i also have the 10.0 repti-glo flouresnt tube thing and my beardie is doing just fine. On the other hand i just brought the repti-glo so its bout 2weeks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom