two yellow dots ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azaell

oook soo Arausio has been good hyper and healthy shead twice once since iv had him

Now iv noticed his body changed the main color brw it gose from bright goldish brown to a dark brown

recently on the tip of his head above his nose holes these two yellow dots apear its happend twice and for a sort time is ts a bad thing or normal

Azaell

Original Poster
its hard to get one when they appear iv only seen them twice and im not to sure if its a trigger thing like when their beards turn black

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
By the sounds of it your pooper may change colors from the hot and cold. If you take him out in the sun you will see the color get very dark then once in doors or a cooler spot the color will lighten up. That is from the skin absorbing all the uvb. I would say it is normal however if he starts getting yellow spots all over then it may be of something else. Hope this helps.... :)

Frito

Hatchling Member
they can change colors pretty dramatically depending on the lighting and whether they are warm or cold as well, they can also change colors as they age after each shed, one of mine is turning out to be more yellow/orange with some red and when i got her she looked like a normal brown/tan beardie :)

definitions

Juvie Member
When I take my beardie outside he gets these little bumps on his back when he is nice and warmed up. I think its cute I call them his littel goose bumps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom