two new baby beardies who were lost in shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
meet my two new dragons. these two i got from Kevin at the dragons den. I coulden't decide between them so he gave me a good deal on the pair. they are adorable!. they are so cute and perfect!.
we did have a pretty good scare with the shipping UPS had a delay from weather then got them 150mi from me and said they woulden't deliver now until monday I said I would drive for them then they couldent find them. they went missing for about an hour I was worried sick. they did find them at another UPS center 20mi from me but after all this still refused to deliver them today :angry5: so I ended up leaving work to go pick them up! I dont have offical names yet but I am thinking chaos for this one
dragon2.jpg

maybe Chili for this one
dragon1.jpg

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Omfg I would have a hearts track I probably would've punch the people in the face lol but they are what I'm looking for for my next beardie but there's not that many breeders in Canada but I love the names are they housed toghther?Cpics of there set ups?

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Those were the only pics I had from the breeder. Haven't had a chance to take some myself yet. They are in separate cages. One cage is custom made out of wood with a tile floor the other is in a 40 breeder.

Yaya

beautiful colors. I wish mine were redder, Lizzy has some orange on her but nothing this vibrant. But I got mine from pet smart as I did not know where to look for them. I would be devastated if Lizzy had been lost. She is has such a sweet temperament no telling what that would have done to her stress. Guess in a way since I was able to rescue mine from Pet Smart we are fairly lucky she is a happy go lucky critter. So glad you were able to pick up your babies! May the bring you lots of fun. c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom