Two females mating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruben0311

Juvie Member
I apologize for doing this but i haven't been able to get it out of my head...........

KNEEL BEFORE LORD VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
84843-5137939369.jpg

christywoowoo

Original Poster
ruben0311":24y8bo26 said:
I apologize for doing this but i haven't been able to get it out of my head...........

KNEEL BEFORE LORD VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
84843-5137939369.jpg

Oh god xD amazing.

I hear everyone's recommendations and I'll be keeping an eye out for good enclosures, but it still hasn't happened again in case anyone was curious.

AustinnKaine

Hatchling Member
Even if you don't think there is dominating behavior, there definitely is. And you cannot watch them 24/7. It is unfair to house them together.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
AustinnKaine":1jcah96a said:
Even if you don't think there is dominating behavior, there definitely is. And you cannot watch them 24/7. It is unfair to house them together.

I agree, they need to be separated immediately, else you risk coming home day to find one of them less a foot or a leg or even dead.

A full sized beardie enclosure is dead easy to make if you have access to a few power tools such as a drill-driver, a jig saw and circular saw, and many smaller hardware stores will even precut a sheet of 15mm marine ply for you to your specifications (so all you will need do assemble it), a two level enclosure = 2 same sized enclosures build one on top of the other is not much harded to build than a single enclosure.
A LOT CHEAPER THAN BUYING A PET SHOP TANK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom