Two Boys, One Room,HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Don't panic they are not housed together. The problem I am running into is they are SPOILED . They both like their time out of the viv and bang until they get their way. I'm afraid one or both are going to be injured from the banging, when I can only allow one at a time out. How are you guys with multiple beardies allowing enough time for both??? We only have the back room beardie proofed and honestly don't have any means to make another one. Could they injure themselves from this? Home much stress does it cause them when they see on another out? Would it be weird to cover them with a towel while one plays?

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
When Papa Smurf shared a room with the girls, I had to cover him up quite a bit or he would go nuts and start a complete breakdown of society in there. :lol: I just used a sheet and covered as much of his viv as I could while not burning the sheet with the hot lights. I don't think he minded at all and he was calmer that way.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
you could try to section off the room so they both have a place to run and not see each other.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Esther19":4lfkil0d said:
Thanks for the giggle, Shanny: "Complete breakdown of society."

:lol: I can't think of a better way to describe the mayhem - Scarlet tearing her furniture apart, Ginger bearding and head bobbing like a male, and Beauty hiding.

All because of a stinky boy! :laughhard:

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
:D That is way too funny! "Complete breakdown of society" This is what it really seems like with these two. I will start covering up when the opposite it out.
you could try to section off the room so they both have a place to run and not see each other.

This is a great suggestion but not very doable with the kids running in and out of it all the time. It really is the room with most traffic. I think that is why the boys love it so much. Everyone spoils them as they come through.

I'll see how this cover things goes and let you guys know. Thanks for the advice! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom