Tuesday seem like forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am getting a new boy from Jessica at Yellow Room Reptiles, She is going to be shipping him out Monday, which means I'll get him Tuesday morning :/ I don't know what I am going to do until then, He has a viv already set up and everything. I asked my room mate if I could just sleep until then LOL but she said that I have to go to work :roll: who needs work right.

So the only pics avaliable to me at this time are the ones she posted in the for sale thread here [ Invalid URL Removed / p=1083741 t= f= ], (if I'm not allowed to post that link please remove or ask me to I have no problems doing so!) anyway he is the beautiful yellow guy.

I SOOO can't wait to get him home. we have a name already picked out, Osiris. If anyone can think of something to keep me occupied PLEASE let me know I don't know what I am going to do to bring the excitement down a notch!!!

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
that's awesome! he's a beautiful little boy. you could always watch my falkor's webcam to keep you occupied until tuesday. i've been told that she's helped some other people out like that ;-)

fez09

Extreme Poster
Congrats, he's GORGEOUS!!!! I have a by from that clutch too! He hatched on 04/29/10 from Ava and Thad! I have been sooooo happy with him, Jessica has been great! Can't wait to see more pics of your new baby!

ViciousCharmander

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Some things I did today to keep my mind off my new boy (Until about a hour ago :D)

1) Walked the dogs. We had a pretty decent time trudging through the woods in the back of our complex :D I'll upload the view from our balcony tomorrow morning, it is stunning.

2) Went to the Galleria Mall in St. Louis, with my friends. We had a decent time, I was looking for birthday presents for my mother and little brother, both brithdays are next week.

3) Watched Falkor's webcam, He is just sooo cute LOL

4) Thought about doing dishes :D

5) watched a movie with my Bestie/Room mate. It was House of Fears.. pretty decent.

6) Annoyed said room mate with excitement of new boy LOL

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
ViciousCharmander":3vbyoqyl said:
1) Walked the dogs. We had a pretty decent time trudging through the woods in the back of our complex :D I'll upload the view from our balcony tomorrow morning, it is stunning.
it's tomorrow morning and no pictures yet ;-)

ViciousCharmander":3vbyoqyl said:
3) Watched Falkor's webcam, He is just sooo cute LOL
awww, thanks. glad you enjoyed the webcam :) and btw, falkor is actually a she ;-)

ViciousCharmander

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haha sorry my sleep schedule is all outta whack because I work 3rd ish shift but here they are!!

DSC_0226.JPG

DSC_0227.JPG

DSC_0228.JPG

DSC_0229.JPG

DSC_0231.JPG

This last one is the view we get from our couch :D
DSC_0232.JPG

awww, thanks. glad you enjoyed the webcam :) and btw, falkor is actually a she ;-)

Hehe sorry, She is beautiful!

ViciousCharmander

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am NOT going to be able to concentrate at work tonight... I don't even think I'm going to be able to take a nap without doping up via cold meds... which is ok seeing as Ive had this wicked cold the passed 2 days : /

Anyway, today composed of me shipping some dubia to someone in sacramento, fedex style for $28 (thank god I work there or it would have been over $100) The post office wasn't open or I'd probably have seen if it were cheaper through them.

We also went to a reptile store we have near our apartment. They have some cool stuff out there, gators, baby beardies, Leo Geckos, frogs, toads, chameleons, turtles, tortoises, Iguanas, Tarantulas and LOTS of snakes, when they are in season.

I went to the wally world to get my mom and little brother birthday presents, my little brother's birthday is Tuesday and my ma's is on Wednesday, got my ma some 1500 count Egyptian cotton sheets, and my little brother some legos.

Now I think I am going to try to get a nap in... Hopefully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom