Tuesday Night Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youkai

Hatchling Member
Just got to uploading some photo's I took of Sakura on Tuesday night.
Gods she is such a trip!! Growing like a weed and every day I see more and more personality from her. :mrgreen: I was hoping by keeping her from reading BD.org she wouldn't catch onto the "beardie death glare" but I guess it can't be learned, they are just born with it :shock: This week was the first time she gave me the REAL death glare but I couldn't catch that one on my camera.....

Instead, here are a few I hope you like:

1st EVER Beardie Burrito with Sakura

Wait, get my good side!!

Ok, you and me..let's rumble!!

Beardie pushups

I swear she's flipping me off!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The last pic of Sakura made her look like a weeble-wobble :laughhard:
She's a cutie, by the way :D

Youkai

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Goonie":35bbd said:
The last pic of Sakura made her look like a weeble-wobble :laughhard:
She's a cutie, by the way :D

Thanks!! Yeah, she always seems like she's going to topple over. Seconds before I took that pic, she was literally on her hind legs standing much taller..but as soon as I grabbed the camera she squatted down.. hee hee

Ethelia":35bbd said:
What a little rebel you have![/quote}
Thanks Holly! :mrgreen: She is definitely a little rebel. Loves to do the opposite of everything I've learned about beardies just to keep me worrying!!

hannicharlophi said:
aww I love small baby beardies! They grow so fast, enjoy it!
That's the truth!! She just finished shedding last week and I swear this morning it looks like her tail is going dark and she's going to start again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom