trouble eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone. my beardie is around 4 monthes old and he should be eating alot but it seems that everytime i go to feed him he gets distracted by my movement and he wont take his eyes off of me to focus on eating. i drop the crickets down individualy and he will eat a couple and then just stare at me. does this mean that he his full or his he distracted. i have tried taking everything out and throwing crickets in there but all he can do is watch me lol. should i cover the tank or what. pleae helpp

thanks

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
For the longest time, my little one wouldn't eat in front of me. She was scared or nervous or something.. But, since I upgraded her UVB, she doesn't care who is watching her. Yesterday, she had a big pinch of chopped greens, about 2 dozen phoenix worms, and at least 5 dozen crickets. I was so excited!

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
HCDbeardie":33301 said:
i have a reptisun 10.0 so thts not tht problem

Well, I upgraded to the MegaRay from a strip UVB source.. but yeah, a ReptiSUN is great. How old is it? What are your temps like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom