Translucent dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG1

I understand translucent dragons are very popular. Why do people like their totally black eyes?
I'd rather see their pupil which provides more information about how a dragon is doing.

KRayne

Hatchling Member
I didn't like the dark eyes at first either, but they grew on me. There is so much depth in the dark eyes and they mesmerize me :) I think it comes down to personal opinion though.

GG1

Original Poster
KRayne":8o9yz9ft said:
I didn't like the dark eyes at first either, but they grew on me. There is so much depth in the dark eyes and they mesmerize me :) I think it comes down to personal opinion though.

I've not seen one in the flesh, so perhaps my opinion would change.

KRayne

Hatchling Member
Maybe. I haven't actually seen one in the flesh either lol. I'm not sure why I like them so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom