Toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leolizard

Is there anything toys that are made for a bearded dragon. In his aqaurium there is a log. And when i take him out i let him run around(but i watch him). But mostly all he does is sit on my shoulder and watch me do stuff. So if there is toys does anyone know a good site to buy some from? I tried looking at ebay but they have nothing. Thanks 8)

AndyT

Juvie Member
No, I don't think that they make anything for reptiles to play with. A beardie would probably not even be interested in anything you give him. They are not like dogs or cats. Its pretty dangerous, too. Just the other day, someone posted that their beardie swallowed a marble. If you really want to entertain him, give him a bath, or feed him.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
my lizard phoenix is entertained by everything! i bought cat toy balls from petsmart for a dollar and he will push them around!! :D he loves to go outside, play in the grass, trees things like that too

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I don't know of any toys that are actually made for beardies. Other than the stuffed animals many of use give our beardies. :lol:

I do have one beardie (Miss Piggy) she likes to chase grapes and blueberries and eat them. :lol:

theWERM

I juggle so I always have juggling balls laying around and my beadies like to chase them when I role them around (their favorite are my gold/back ones :D) they also have a stuffed animal armadillo.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
sorry forgot to mention Phoenix has a "stuffy" its a halloween bear like thing... :?: anyways its bright orange and he loves to play on / under it, have decided on a toy for my little one yet

Sadona

Juvie Member
My guy loves to explore...he loves to climb things, like couches. One of his favorite activities is window basking. The world outside is so entertaining to him!
Since he is a pretty active dragon for his age, I was going to turn a small room into his "play area"...big enough for his wandering nature/exercise, and filling it with pillows, blocks, sturdy objects for him to climb on, maybe making a ramp that goes up to the window.
I haven't found any toy that he is particularly interested in...might try a golf ball, but he is more of an adventurer.
Maybe try making a play area for your dragon...things for it to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom