Tough decision finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
It was a long hard argument with myself but logic finally won out.
Looking at a $600+ electric bill finally pushed me to give up Nemo and Goliath, times have been brutal since October 2nd. Brother was in a head on collision, he's now walking but his hand is still not working properly because the nerve was damaged. Room mate was laid off so his money has been tight.
I just couldn't see making the dragons or the electric bill suffer while I struggled so hard to make ends meet.

Luckily they went to an amazing family :D my mom works with the lady of the house and I buy rats from her son for my snakes. We took Nemo and Goliath over friday night and I just know they're going to have great lives. The lady is keeping Goliath and her son and his wife are getting Nemo. I'm just really happy because I can visit them and get updates, and I know they're going to be spoiled rotten :blob5: :blob8:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I'm so sorry you have to give up your beardies :( that had to have been hard. I'm glad you were able to find them a good home. It's nice that you will be able to visit them also. Maybe you could look into joint custody...LOL... :roll: .

A $600 electric bill...WOW...I can't even imagine that. If mine gets up to $200 at any time of the year I have a meltdown.

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom