Total loss of appetite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
I have regret too for taking my baby to the vet. the meds remind me so much chemotherapy. Its so hard on them, but its needed. There has got to be other ways of battling these things out. I would suggest giving them a call and to take a fecal in just in case. It wont stress him out any and it will let you know if he has a problem again with parasites.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
BUMP / UPDATE

I havent been on here for awhile. But at the time of my last post, they didnt like the soy yogurt and I had JUST started to give it to them. It was actually the vanilla they disliked, they willingly at the blueberry. I gave it to Cammy too because even though she was not acting physcially ill, I thought it would be food for her system. About 4 days of a half a syringe each (about as much as they would eat), Turbo is acting a 100% again!!! Than, barely a week of eating to his full potential, he has gone into full shed from his weight gain and is turning back into a fatty! Im so happy he is feeling better!

Reptaid helped, but it was the live cultures aka acidophillus in the soy yougurt that really did the trick (most likely the combination). Literally, they got a half a syringe, once a day, for 3-4 days. In reality thats really not much and it turned him totally around!

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
xJaZx":87855 said:
BUMP / UPDATE

I havent been on here for awhile. But at the time of my last post, they didnt like the soy yogurt and I had JUST started to give it to them. It was actually the vanilla they disliked, they willingly at the blueberry. I gave it to Cammy too because even though she was not acting physcially ill, I thought it would be food for her system. About 4 days of a half a syringe each (about as much as they would eat), Turbo is acting a 100% again!!! Than, barely a week of eating to his full potential, he has gone into full shed from his weight gain and is turning back into a fatty! Im so happy he is feeling better!

Reptaid helped, but it was the live cultures aka acidophillus in the soy yougurt that really did the trick (most likely the combination). Literally, they got a half a syringe, once a day, for 3-4 days. In reality thats really not much and it turned him totally around!

This is great news! So appreciate the update! Hope things continues onward and upward (er, outward :wink: ) for Turbo!

The best,
Em

mbm

thanks 4 all ur help but were we live we just found out that theres a reptile vet that will come 2 our house so we're goin 2 see wat he says 2morow.shure hope fredz nt sick :cry: :puke:

lots of luv,

mbm

peace out!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom