Toothless First shed with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Toothless decided to start shedding over the last couple of days. First with his head,
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Then his back and front left legs.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

He's turning from Bright Orange to a Pale Green color, You can see the difference in a couple of the pictures from his back and leg. His head has an almost Pale Yellow color now.

Mike

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
WOAH! Was he on orange sand before? That's pretty shocking to see color shed off like that, but it's pretty cool looking, too. He shed pretty fast for you - he must have put on some good weight since you got him.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah I agree, that is some orange shed! haha

Your beardie is part oompa-loompa.

-Brandon

Mavrick813

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He was on newspaper before me and was being fed primarily Super Worms. No lighting, now heaters, heck their wasn't even a lid on his enclosure. Water bowl was bone dry, and their were beetles all over in his tank.

He is now a bright yellow with orange highlights for the most part and is almos double his size. He is not very active and hasn't taken to salads at all. But he has been munchin bearded dragon kibble, tons of Crickets, and Dubia. He gets ReptiWoms as well.

Mike

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Nice work! I'm really impressed with how quickly he has grown. :blob8: Does your family enjoy having them? Does he gets along with your other pets? You have quite a few if I remember right.

Mavrick813

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The family does enjoy him. He spends his days on the back of my couch patrolling the bay window. He does not like Ferrets at all. He's on the couch so much I forgot he was their when I had the weasels out and one climbed up and he flipped out. Black beared, mouth gaped, puffed up, hissing and jumping toward the Ferret. All within seconds of spotting it.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom