Too much D3 is bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
I have the Mega-Ray MVB. It says if you use it you should not use Repcal Calcium with D3 anymore since it is already provided by the MVB. My problem is, I am having a hardtime looking for Recal without D3. So will Repcal Calcium with D3 + MVB be too harmful?

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
i would discontinue using the Rep Cal w/ VitD3 if you have an MVB.

look for the RepCal without Phosphorus and without VitD3. its in a white jar with a green label instead of the pink one you probably have now. it is kind of hard to find, look in big chain stores.

from what i understand, water soluble vitamins & minerals can be passed out through the urate while oil soluble vitamins become trapped in their body. if you give too many oil soluble vitamins they can possibly develop serious liver and kidney problems.

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Original Poster
green label got it! ill stop the one i have which is with d3. Aside from that I only have herptivit. This is water soluble also right?

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
herpvite contains alot of different minerals and vitamins. i would venture a guess in saying some of those are water soluble and some are oil.

i would just follow the usual schedual; dust calcium daily or 5x a week and use a multivite on just one of the other days(calcium during the week and multivite on sat or sun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom