Too Fat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malibu was running around the floor today ,well from her beanbag to the corner.There is a plastic milk crate that i use to have better access to her viv she used to go under it through the holes for the handle,today she got stuck becouse she has grown & is too wide to fit her body through the hole she got her head barely in & was
struggleing to get the rest of her body through,I helped her out & she was mad as hell...I put her in her viv &
she made like four clicking sounds then kept her mouth open giving me the death glare..being the good slave i am i put a shoe box on the floor & shes been sleeping in it for about 3 hours.
I am seriously considering putting her on a diet.she eats about 10 supers everyother day & salad every day.
I hate to go back to crickets.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
HeHe...and you didn't get a picture of that !!! I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing at the visual I had of her stuck in the handle of a crate.. :shock:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Poor Malibu!!! But diets arent much fun either - poor Abu is always looking up at me as if to say 'Please, Mom - I want some more!'

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Aww!! I agree to snap a pic next time lol. Poor girl, I can't imagine getting stuck in a milk crate lol :lol:

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I am thinking MORE salad less butter & supers.Since she got her megaray shes been cowing lol i mean chowing.
i got it at the same time she was getting ready to lay her first infertile clutch.i thought she was eating alot becouse of that but she hasn't laid another clutch since september...yet she continues to chow down..shes going
to the bathroom fine.
i will get apich of her today so you can see her "Thunder Thighs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom