Tons of misc. pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
I'm already planning how to make it up to Trixie after I come back from Europe (leaving in 2 weeks). She's staying in a small private pet store and I wrote a detailed list for them. I was cracking up when I wrote it. It's says hi I'm Trixie and I'll be staying with you for 3 weeks, mommy's picking me up on Sunday, Aug.16. I'm pretty easy going, but I may give you some trouble mostly because I'll be missing my mom. I like to eat this...and that...I love to have my face sprayed in the morning. I dont poo every day because my broken back but when I do go I would appreciate if you can clean it asap, otherwise I probably make a big mess of it...etc...I tried to describe her best as possible so they know what to expect, cause we know she's got huge personality. I'll be missing her lots. And all my other darlings.
Anyways, I took many pics lately and wanted to share with you before I leave.
Enjoy.
She loves her buddy
IMG_8407.jpg

IMG_8401.jpg

IMG_8398.jpg

IMG_8396.jpg

And she loves her new hide I bought. She kept going up and down from it. Problem was, the roof was too small and when she climed up her buddy fell down. I took her on a little trip with me to help chose a nice rock to place on top of it.
IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8388.jpg

IMG_8384.jpg

she figured out she can hide in it and too bad I didnt managed to get video of her getting out through the little hole in the front
IMG_8497-1.jpg

Gina, see this? this one one day she was mad at me
IMG_8503.jpg

Not sure how she did this
IMG_7960.jpg

waking up in the morning
IMG_7961_1.jpg

the trip to the lake
IMG_8489.jpg

IMG_8490-1.jpg

can you find her?
IMG_8491.jpg

IMG_8493.jpg

we found The Rock
IMG_8498-1.jpg

IMG_8505-1.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

IMG_8408.jpg

and close up
IMG_8413.jpg

check this out
IMG_8414-1.jpg

see this? my friend drew it
IMG_8527.jpg

while I was working on this, uploading pics to photobucket. writing all this and loading the pics, her bed time came and this is what I saw when I checked on her minute ago...had to upload it
IMG_8526.jpg

And couple of my little monkeys
IMG_8513-1.jpg

IMG_8519-1.jpg

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
She really does love that buddy! She is absolutely adorable and I'll bet she's going to miss you like crazy!!! Love the little ratties too! Just a zoo full of cutie pies! haha

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
:love5: She is soooo beautiful and so silly! The first pic is breaking my heart. :love10: :love10: You must miss her very much.

Hope all goes well! Thanks for sharing!!

Maya

P.S. How did she break her back? Does she get around very well?

P.P.S. I LOVE the rats!! So cute!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Lilly":1aaf4 said:
Gina, see this? this one one day she was mad at me
IMG_8503.jpg
OMG! She gives you the cold back too?! What did you do to her that day??

Lilly":1aaf4 said:
waking up in the morning
IMG_7961_1.jpg
Awww, she wanted a blankie!

No more Trixie pics until the middle of August?! :shock: That's just wrong!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom