Told Kimba to make room on his log...it's cold out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbasmom

Juvie Member
Just wanted to wish everyone who is in the middle of or in the path of this blizzard warmth and safety. (For the record, Kimba looked at me like, "yeah, right. You think I'm moving?")

It's not supposed to be as bad here in the DSM area as farther north, but the house is shaking with each wind gust.

Stay safe and warm! :) :mrgreen:

MissMichelle91

Hatchling Member
:D I'm in Arizona, and it's going to be a toasty 80 degrees tomorrow.
Want to trade?
I'd like a white Christmas for once! So pretty <3

kimbasmom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No, that's WAY too warm for me. I'm good. I have my blanket, my hot tea, and my fingerless gloves (it gets really cold in my office when the wind blows like this.). So I'm good. :lol:

I'm actually thrilled to get a little snow. Tempted to plug in my light up snowman and start singing holiday songs. :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom