Tokay Gecko needs a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Sorry mods if this isn't appropriate but I am only trying to re-home this Tokay and get a donation to my reptile rescue.

This is the writing from my craigslist ad.
The Portage County Wisconsin Reptile Rescue now has a 1 year old Female Tokay Gecko that is ready for a new home. She is healthy, eating Dubia Roaches daily, drinking water from leaves after misting, and is very active. She is very fat and is almost 7 inches long. Full grown females will grow to between 8-10 inches within 2 years.

PLEASE NOTE: Tokay Geckos are EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE and CAN and WILL BITE HARD. This is not a beginners reptile by any means. Experience in handling aggressive reptiles is a must.

In order to adopt this reptile, the Reptile Rescue does require a $25 fee for re-homing. That fee goes to covering the cost of feeding and housing our animals and will provide a good start to a better future for any reptiles we acquire in the future.

Please email us at this email on Craigslist, or email "cenwisdc @ gmail.com" with no spaces.

The $25 re-homing fee does not include anything to care for this Gecko, it is only the Gecko itself.

While thinking about adopting this reptile, please do research on its very necessary lighting, heating, humidity, and feeding requirements. If we feel that you do not intend to properly care for this animal, we reserve the right to refuse to adopt it to you.

I will shop shipping costs to anyone interested that provides a zip code.

3k93od3pb5O65Q35X2b9j885f4b8595c318b0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom