Todays the day!!! SHE IS HERE!!!!! PIX and Unboxing vid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Her hatch date was may 29, but she hatched early on the 28th :D so just over 6 weeks I think

Spike1etta

Hatchling Member
Congratulations, I'm glad you had a better experience then we did.

Hypo means lacking black pigment, so the colors pop a little more and the dragon should get brighter with each shed.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh that is so cool!!! Thank you!

If I may ask, what happened Spike1etta?

Also I want to add I just fed her 10 crix which she gobbled up happily, and I had 15 phoenix worms in a bowl in her cage and she ate all but 3 of them!

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL Lucy is pretty but my kids always like to name our animals... they r trying to decide between Dragonite, Princess Zelda or Princess Peach.. They are super smash brothers junkies! :lol:

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She just ate her dinner, 11 crickets.. so 15+10+11=36 in total I'd say thats pretty good for how hard of a day shes had!! Plus I've left out phoenix worms for her to munch on inbetween feedings, she has eaten 17 of them already! Nice healthy appetite :p

So can it take a few days for relocation stress to set in? because she has a white belly, no marks at all and shes been eating like crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom