Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
yes mom? i want to go say hi to my friend
IMG_9645.jpg

almost there
IMG_9637.jpg

i'll get y cricket (btw, i dropped the cricket house today, what a disaster, i'm still finding cricket here, cricket there, yuck)
IMG_9639.jpg

her favorite sleeping position
IMG_9651.jpg

and i hope u dont mind me sneaking pics of my new baby, no name yet :( but i hope soon i find one that fits her perfect. she's the cutest thing ever
IMG_9649.jpg

IMG_9648.jpg

IMG_9655.jpg

IMG_9652.jpg

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Yay! Trixie!!! What a gorgeous girl. Hope you find all those lost crickets soon! :laughing6:

I love your chinnie! What is her colour?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
My Lilly has a cave just like that and sleeps the same way! I swear she looks like a drunk passed out the way she does it!

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Trixie is once again passed out on her hide, I dont know how can that be her fav spot, silly girl. I have not seen any more crickets the whole day...and of course, when ready to go to bed, i see one hoping around. I hope i won't have nightmares, those critters freak me out.

As for the chinie colour, it's creamy or beige. Her sister is gray, the most standard. I liked that one too, but she was more hyper and since I have a very, and i mean very hyper rat, i chose a calmer chinchilla. She's a sweetheart, tame already, little adventurous, but likes cuddles. She had her 1st bath today, cracked me up. You have to see chinchilla take a bath, its adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom