To rescue or not to rescue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

archeryguy1701

Original Poster
Another quick update... I ended up getting the rescue. I was going to go buy a young one after work Friday, and the lady sent me a text around noon (apparently her phone was acting dumb and never told her she had new voicemails/ missed calls, so she never knew I tried to contact her). I went to check out her beardie today and decided to take her. She's about 4 years old, never had a UVB, and somewhat inconsistently had bugs available (but always had salads available, which she apparently does eat). Other than looking a little skinny, she seemed to be fine to me so I went ahead and took her. She ate about 10 roaches tonight and has been hanging out on her basking spot. I've named her Starbuck. I'll try to get some pictures up later.

archeryguy1701

Original Poster
Thanks, I'm hoping this works out! I think getting bugs into her on a regular basis will help out a lot- When I first got her yesterday, she was wide but she didn't have much of a belly to speak of. After eating her 10 roaches last night, she's already developed a bit of a belly and it's sticking around this morning! :lol:

She's a really, really dark brown right now, but I think that she's getting ready to go through a shed. Between her new UVB and the shed, I'll be very curious to see what color she comes out to be!

StreetMoggy

Hatchling Member
Wow, never had a UVB? some people...

I'm happy to hear you rescued her! If she is going to shed so soon, then she must be doing better. Gonna be a happy lil beardie from now on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom