TND Dragons 2.0 Begins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Thats right Im making it official!!
Pumpkin, daughter of Big Rhonda and Dozer is now gravid. This is a line that I will be continuing as a cornerstone of TND Dragons.
Pumpkin was bred to Titan on 07/30/10. She has started putting on significant weight.
So for the picture lovers on board here are the expectand parents!!!
Pumpkin!!!
IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

Titan!!!
IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!
Tom
TND Dragons

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
WANTS! For being a cornerstone in a breeding program, you bred one FINNNNEEEE lookin' gal to do it with. I can't wait to see the babies she produces!

You know what, tom?
You need to boast about your animals more; they're absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to see some more photos of them!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Seach TND Dragons. There are alot of pictures on here over the past year.....lol

And thanks. I just make sure they stay healthy. Luck and a spin on the genetics wheel does the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom