tired of petco/petsmart anything out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviant

I have a male and female in a 20L right now because they are still babies. I am looking for stuff like rocks,logs, and stuff for their cage. Also looking for stuff for their very own 55 gal tank I am setting up for each of them. I live in Va and I can't find anything good reptile stores. I have been in Petco and Petsmart so many times I can tell you what they have I can see the shelve in my mind :lol:

w0554096

Juvie Member
Hello,
Have you taken a look on craigslist, or whatever your local classfields are?
Also, take a look at the DIY section. Cutstom rockwalls and furniture are awesome, and they can be made to suit your individual needs. :)

Deviant

Original Poster
yup I have been on craigslist over and over some people like they have a gold mine when it comes to used stuff lol but I will look at the DIY. I think I need to open a pet store :lol:

SApple

Where in VA are you? There's an excellent pet store in Virginia Beach near Pembrooke mall, Pet Paridise. They specialize in reptiles and birds.

Mariah94

Juvie Member
Where are you in va? I'm the same exact way. I'm just outside of RVA and the two local shops near me are horrible. Their care is worse then petco in some ways...which I never thought I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom