Tips On How To Get Your Baby Bearded Dragon To Eat Veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmj89

Hey folks just wanted to know what you did to get your baby beardie to eat veggies. I have had my BD almost a week now everything has been great, feeds on dubia roaches no problem actually he cant get enough of them. I have been putting veggies in his cage every day and no dice just does not care for them. I have dropped dubia roaches in his salad which got him to eat a couple pieces of carrot but he got wise and started to pick through the salad lol. Tried collards, romain lettuce, kale, carrot, blue berries, and gonna try a little bit of mango later but so far he just gives me the "Oh Hell Naw" look lol any tips on how you got your beardies on greens. Also i believe he is only a month or 2 old atm. Thanks in advace

Bmj89

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply. I figured just put them in there mist them every now and then and hell eat when he wants to. He well probably be more interested when he gets older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom