Tips for 3 level enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyerick

Hi all,

I am keen to build my own enclosure next as I have the handyman skills but I was wondering if anyone has attempted and has tips for building a 3 level enclosure? As in 3 seperate enclosures build in one cabinet.

Thanks,
Erick

Dementeddogz

Hatchling Member
Ive stacked 3 crossfire enclosures made with a solid harwood. Ive seen someone on here do something very similar but used one solid design.6' x 2' boards on the side, back at 6' x 4' tops and bottoms at 4' x 2' with corner supports. Im about to build another cage and will most likely make a post but I decided to go stackable, easier to move when needed, easier to resell if I decide to change them again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yricia
Top Bottom