Three Questions Driving me nuts. *img reward!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been afraid to, but i'm gonna just come out and say it.

1.) I need a 10 Reptisun long bulb & most likely the station that holds it. (We have a 5) Suggestions?
2.) My beardie is about 2 1/2. I feed 30 large crickets *dusted w calc* once every 2 days. Is this enough?
3.) I feed him mixed greens and butternut squash. The occasional chopped baby carrot DAILY.
I spray the food with vitamins. Is there anything beardies really go crazy for plant-wise?

*And i'm working on getting Zeus closer to the light. LOL

As a treat I present to you for all your hard work:
22jddd.jpg

Zeus A' La Smushed. By CHOICE. Guess he was cold.

Gail

BD.org Addict
The reptisun 10 can be bought at petmountain.com. You can get cheap fixtures to hold them at walmart or home improvement stores.

Thats plenty of crickets for a adult, you could probably even feed a bit less

Daily salad is good, its what a adult should mainly be eating. What kind of greens? the squash is excellent, only feed carrots once a week.

You only need to use vitamins 1-2 times a week, calcium 3-4 times a week. My dragon really likes collards and dandelion greens. You just need to experiment with different greens.

CataclysmKitten

Original Poster
Thank you Gail. I will purchase that ASAP.
He was raised on Romaine, which doesn't have much nutritional value...so we're experimenting still. he seems to like escarole...but i know that's high in vitamin A, so i don't feed carrots too much. :study:
I look forward to him trying dandelion greens, I hear most dragons LOVE them. :blob5:
Thank you for the assistance as always, Gail. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom