This may sound morbid but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqqui

Hi All,
I'm not sure that this is the right forum to post this but i wanted to get this info out incase people weren't aware.
Many of us love our pets like family and it is a great pain when they pass. I just wanted to let you know that there are Pet Crematoriums around that can cremate your pet for you to keep their ashes in beautiful containers or use that as a way to handle their remains. These work on all animals and I have used them in the past especially for my Pomeranian Maxmillian who passed after 10 years.
These can usually be accessed through your vet or you can contact them on your own. the one near me lets you come to their facility, see the urns/containers and pick your own. This is also if you want to bury them but not have to worry about a cat or other animal digging them up.
Here is the place I have used for an example (I don't work for them so I don't mean this as advertizing)
http://www.pawstoheaven.com/

Also I know that one of the hospice agency's near me offers a bereavement group for people who have lost their pet. They understand how devastating it can be

I just thought I would put this out there to help as an option when your baby dies.

Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adhdogtraining
Top Bottom