This is Ozzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm so so excited! We are keeping Ozzie! We were not sure if we would keep the two beardies we rescued from a craigslist ad. I'm happy to say that we will be the forever home for Larry (the one we bought) and Ozzie. Bruce will go to another beardie loving family.

Now I can start building their homes. They have all the basics but their viv's are super boring.

Here is Ozzie. All wrapped up and sound asleep! He likes to lay on that stone at night. It keeps him warm I think. At least for a while.

88557-3179047601.jpg

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ozzie is so funny. Whenever I let him out to roam, he immediatly heads to the door leading to the mud room. Sometimes he is cruzing so fast he can't stop and runs right into the closed door with his snout.

Today I left the door open just to see what he would do. He walked around a minute then found a nice shoe to sleep under. Oh so cute!

88557-5669981530.jpg

88557-6263075983.jpg

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm so excited!! I picked up a 55gal tank today for $35!!! Ozzie is getting a new tank to call home. Tomorrow I will clean and sanitize it. The reptile show happens to be tomorrow too so I'll get him a t5 light and fixture there. And of course some fresh bugs!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How is the cat perch working so far? I've thought of getting one but need to find one that doesn't have looped carpet that could snag fingernails. Exciting news about the bigger tank! My guy runs around and bumps into doors too. I just have to sit and listen for a few minutes to find him *thud*.

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
I've been looking at those cat perches too, I could set one up right by the window. I was thinking it would be cheaper to make one and then I could make it out of something beardie friendly with a fleece area.

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This cat perch happen to be on sale for $14.99!
It has plush carpeting. Will their toe nails get caught in that? It's not the loop burber kind.

If you find one with burber that you like, just buy some fleece and staple it over the carpet with a staple gun.

So far, the big Ozzie loves the cat perch. He looks out the window and will sleep on it it I get him out after 7 pm.

Larry, well,he is still a baby and has a little trouble sitting still for long. He does enjoy looking out the window. I have it set right in front of the patio doors.

It is pretty funny when they see a plane go over!! They think it's a bird and get all puffed out trying to look mean. Lol!! Silly boys.

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He is very unhappy about this partial shed. Poor guy.he also is acting really tired. Normally lights go out about8:30. But today he went in his hide at 6 and looked super grumpy.

88557-4116997840.jpg
88557-2692899206.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom