This is Kezia

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinOliver

This is my 2 year old female dragon named Kezia, yes after the protest the hero album and the store of Kezia(prison priest, prison guard, Kezia herself and the finale)she seems to like Protest the Hero too :D . Well, she is a mix of sand and yellow and orange her head is light colours while her body is a tan-ish colour. She's a very well mannered Dragon, i have heard her hiss and beard once but she had all right to do so my little cousin wouldn't stop picking on her so she bearded and hissed. she likes to pork out on crickets and big worms. Her favorite treat has defiantly got to be peeled strawberry's or blackberrys which she try's to eat whole lol.

heres some pics they might be big so press F12

101_0239.jpg

looking rather mischievous.
101_0241.jpg

BATH TIME!
101_0242.jpg

Drying off
101_0235.jpg

this rock is too small you twit
101_0228.jpg

The blob
101_0230.jpg

My eyes

JustinOliver

Original Poster
Thanks
i'm thinking about making baby kezias when shes 3 years old and i jack her calcium levels up she looks tired beucase she just came out of burmnation at the beginng of september.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom