This is for you Katsmomma LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
ya i knwo he was this tiny lil thing when i got him now hes huge lol it even funnyer to hold lil athena then go and hold nyroc he seems so big

beardienewbie

Juvie Member
Here are more of Diablo's belly!!

Diablo036-1.jpg
Diablo026-1.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Love the Diablo belly! :love5:

Here's a decent belly shot of RD again. Note she just laid 25 eggs 4 days before this pic.
Can you imagine what she looks like when she's ready to lay eggs. :lol:

100_4024.jpg

Barbara

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":8900e said:
Love the Diablo belly! :love5:

Here's a decent belly shot of RD again. Note she just laid 25 eggs 4 days before this pic.
Can you imagine what she looks like when she's ready to lay eggs. :lol:

100_4024.jpg

Barbara

Wow Barbara! She looks like a monster. How much does she weigh?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Actually she is a very small beardie. :lol:
She is just a glutton. She will never turn down food. She always acts as if she is starveing an I feed them a large variety of live feeders numerous times a day, :dontknow: along with their salads. Even if I walk by eating something she with charge toward me.
The last time I weight her which was about 3 weeks ago she was 415 grams now keep in mind she is only 16-1/2 inches long and probably about 3 years old now. Just a tiny beardie. :)
She's a chow hound that's for sure! :lol:

Barbara

EDIT:Junior is not quite 6 months and 16-1/2 inches so I say RD is small. :)

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
Those are some great bellies. This thread needs a different title though. I think we would get even more pics that way. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom