This glass dancing is driving me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredsdad

Hatchling Member
Fred has been glass dancing like crazy! He wakes up, eats, then proceeds to tango with the glass for the rest of the day until he finally tires out about supper time. This just started about a week ago and It is driving me nuts. Anyone know what could be causing this? He isn't dancing with one particular side. He is an equal glass side dancer.

HELP!

Gail

BD.org Addict
Its just something they do at times. Double check the temps just in case, if they are ok then it may help if you let him out to run around.

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
When Tiki does that, it means one of two things:

(1): TAKE ME OUT AND PLAY - NOW SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!! And cuddle me too. Maybe give me a wax worm - just pay attention to me.

(2): I have to poop and I'm NOT doing it in here.

Zoey

Sub-Adult Member
EmilyRussom":1dd9olij said:

(1): TAKE ME OUT AND PLAY - NOW SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!! And cuddle me too. Maybe give me a wax worm - just pay attention to me.

I agree 100%!! Beardie proof a room in your house, and let him out to run around. He has a lot of energy.

Also, it may mean he has to poop, so you could try putting him in the tub.

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
EmilyRussom":7ifm03zm said:

This pretty much sums it up for Chief too

MissT

BD.org Addict
ChiefsDaddy":3m2evikn said:
EmilyRussom":3m2evikn said:

This pretty much sums it up for Chief too

I think it sums a lot of them up- definitely seems to be the case with all 3 of mine!!!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Unless Ifrit is upset, I only have one other dragon that dances and that is Des. I think he is just after my female though. :wink:

healthybeardie

Juvie Member
Definitely! Luther starts to glass dance about an hour after his lights go on. When I take the lid off his tank, he will sometimes jump out if I let him and often times will climb up my arms. Just means take me out, I want to play. I try to keep an eye on him to clean up his poop because if I do not get to him in time he will smear his poop all over his cage while doing his glass dance. If this happens, then he gets a bath (bubble bath with a pinch of Johnson's baby shampoo to kill the smell), then cuddles, then free roam of the house. I am such a good slave. :blob5:

Zoey

Sub-Adult Member
healthybeardie":39itz566 said:
If this happens, then he gets a bath (bubble bath with a pinch of Johnson's baby shampoo to kill the smell), then cuddles, then free roam of the house. I am such a good slave. :blob5:
Wow... you are a good slave. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom