this breaks my heart! SOMEONE RESCUE PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
I emailed him as well and I said this:

Lets say I pay shipping for you to send me the lizard and I take him for free....He doesn't look the greatest and I am worried if i spend 200 dollars on him I would be losing all my money if he dies. I don't need his tank just him. I'll take him off your hands if you agree to that deal. I have 6 beardies of my own and I know a healthy beardie when I see one. Please let me know if you would even consider this. My email is [email protected].

He looks terrible and I would find him a home after getting him back to normal! i HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! look at his back shed! and the conditions hes in it breaks my heart AND 200 dollars? WTH I think he needs to get his head examined. Who in there right mind would pay 200 dollars for something like that? Pip, my female bearded dragon is worth 400-600 dollars and shes a special kind. Her healthy babies would be worth that! I am shocked by this. I also hate people that get beardies not knowing wth they are doing. I apologize for the wth stuff but seriously that urks me. :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

I hope "the owner" will ship because I know I'd be willing to take him as would others. Even though I have little space I would make space for him! Thats ridiculous!

I say you call him and pitch my same offer to him and see what happens. This beardie needs help ASAP and if you can get him and ship him to us that would be the best thing!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
What a smug-head that guy is!!!! :angry5: :evil: I can't believe someone would do this to a beardie :cry:
I'm glad that I don't live near him, b/c I would have bit*h-slapped the life out of him!!! :evil: :evil:
In times like this I'm ashamed to be a human. Stupid ppl, and he has a nerve to post this and say that he wants 200$ for him. What a douche bag! :angry5:

I hope someone will save this poor dragon and, in the process, slap that guy out of conscious.

Lisafosc

Hatchling Member
Good luch getting your hands on the poor lil guy, am in the uk so cant help! Its crazy the guy obviously has the net so he has NO escuse for not taking care of the beardie, or doing some research!

coastergirl946

Hatchling Member
I am worried sick for this beardie's life. If I lived within 200 miles of Santa Ana, I would have grabbed my keys and jumped in my car to get him the minute I read this thread.

I pray that someone on here saves him, and if and when that happens, it will bring tears of joy to my eyes. I can hardly stomach the thought of him living the way he is right now. :cry:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I don't think he will get the high price, so maybe someone in the area will offer him less and get it a decent home. By the way, guys....that dragon is a warrior. He still is sitting with his head up [ that's a GOOD sign, even for a neglected beardie !!] has a little fat base at his tail, and looks like he could bounce back with proper care. Someone might point out to the guy that if he lowered the price on his skinny dragon, it MIGHT get a nice home, which I'm sure he would prefer....but if you insult him, he might just do something to the poor thing.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I hope someone from Ca. or another warm state takes it, if indeed he does ship it....because if he doesn't know how to pack for the colder weather states, the dragon would freeze on the trip. You would have to walk him through on the packing technique.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
If you can find someone close enough to pick it up then you can always do a rescue train to get him to someone that can take him. For those not familiar with the term, that's where you have a group of people who agree to drive the animal a certain distance. So one person picks him up and drives him to someone else who can take him a little further to someone else and so on until they get to their new home.

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
I really hope someone can get him soon! I didn't get an email back yet. Any news anyone? I think someone has to call him....ugh I don't wanna call I think I'd not be able to hold my tongue.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Wow, that is disgusting. :(

I HATE it when people are asking, like, $300+ for these horribly sick and emaciated dragons. Ugh. Someone should post pictures of what their HEALTHY dragons looks like on CL, so these people can see the difference.

LittleDuudeIsAGirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have no room for him or I would have acted as soon as I saw the post. Im so glad I got such feedback from you guys and I really hope one of you is successful in getting ahold of the owner.

I apologize about the double post for this subject my comp was acting weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom