'Then & Now' Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deemac6

Juvie Member
If you want to see more pictures there is already a then and now thread that has been on here for awhile and has hundred of pictures.

If you are new just wanted you to know its better to search for posts instead of making new ones incase there has already been one made.

Edit : didn't realize the old thread was locked, but still if you make a new topic check to make sure there isn't already one like it

Germ

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Deemac6":1a6mcfoz said:
If you want to see more pictures there is already a then and now thread that has been on here for awhile and has hundred of pictures.

Hmmmmm, maybe some of us would like to see/post more recent/newly acquired pets since you say, the thread you mentioned is no longer active ...

If you are new [Maybe you should check 'Join Dates', not just post #s] just wanted you to know its better to search for posts instead of making new ones incase there has already been one made.

Thanks for the education ... But this is not a question or a problem thread, where the same replies have to be given, & is posted in "Photo Expressions", therefore your comments are irrelevant & unwarranted.

Edit : didn't realize the old thread was locked, but still if you make a new topic check to make sure there isn't already one like it

Once again, thanks for the unnecessary reprimand for the sake of posting something.

I did a search, at your suggestion, for the words 'Then Now' - Got 34,503 matches in 2,301 Pages of threads, that at a quick glance, the vast majority of which did not seem to be remotely relevant to what was being attempted to achieve with this thread.

Then did a search for 'Past Present' - Got 48 matches in 4 pages of threads with only 2 threads relevant that were about 2 specific beardies, not a thread for anyone to post their 'Then & Now' pics.

There have been good responses, with some great pics of some gorgeous BDs ... Keep them coming.

Some people talk, to actually say something, while other's say something, only to hear themselves talk ...

Germain

Deemac6

Juvie Member
hi you might want to read a whole post before you start making remarks :
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=109607
as I said I was not aware that the thread had been locked as it was very active at one point. Also new posters on here often bring up threads that have already been made and you can ask mods and the admin, they ask for you to search posts before making new ones so that it does not bog down when people are actually trying to search for something useful.

You do not have to be rude about it, I see if often enough and would rather let people know then have mods tell them.

Germ

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Deemac6":1j713wsp said:
hi you might want to read a whole post before you start making remarks :
:? Replied to each of your comments, so how do you figure I did not read the whole post.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=109607
Been dead in the water for over 6 months, quite likely why it did not show prominently in a search ...

as I said I was not aware that the thread had been locked as it was [Key Word] very active at one point. Also new posters on here often bring up threads that have already been made and you can ask mods and the admin, they ask for you to search posts before making new ones so that it does not bog down when people are actually trying to search for something useful.
I agree & also see it time & time again. But as mentioned, does not relate to this particular thread as it is an opportunity for 'Photo Expression'.

You do not have to be rude about it, I see if often enough and would rather let people know then have mods tell them.
Allow the Mods to do their job, that is why they are there.

Germ

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks to those that have posted their great pics of their wonderful pets.

Again I say, surely there are more out there. C'mon folks, show us how they've changed as they matured, from younger & cute, to what beautiful creatures they've grown into.

Germain

drayasdaddy

Here are some pictures of Draya from Baby to now. She is a combination of too many things to post. Lot of German Giant though on Both parent's side. Purchased 2 years ago from CB Exotics in Regina, Sask.
007a.jpg

Here she is at 5 weeks. Just a big bundle of personality in a wee little package! :)
003-1.jpg

Here she is at about 6 Months listening to her Classical Music after a nice warm bath. Looks content doesn't she!
004-1.jpg

At 9 Months posing for camera shoot! She's hot and knows it! ;)
005.jpg

And finally, here she is hanging around with my daughter and her best buddy Indi. Indi is 17lb male cat just to give indication of her size now. She is 19.5 inches long! Big Girl!

Germ

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CB Exotics has some really Hi color, beautiful dragons. I also got my Nitro {RIP} from them.

HOSTIL1

This is my little guy Apophis. I've only had him 2 weeks but he's grown almost 2 inches :shock:
Hatch date was 9/28/10 and he is just under 9 inches. He is a Crimson Super Blood Beard.

Delivery day!!
IMG00039-20101113-0917.jpg

IMG00041-20101113-0927.jpg

1 week ago. Grew just about 1 inch the first week.
IMG00046-20101120-1741.jpg

These are from yesterday. Grew an inch his second week at home. :blob5: Look at that belly in the second pic, LOL.
IMG00051-20101127-1034.jpg

IMG00054-20101127-1615.jpg

Germ

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
What a little cutie, must be a horrendous job trying to find all the stray crix hiding in the bush in that setup before lights out ...

Livey

Extreme Poster
There are tones of threads like this, but there always different to each other, because the different people post...
so they always turn out intresting...
Heres little tiny
DSC02654.jpg

The name `Tiny` doesn't really fit now :/
This picture taken today
IMG_0279.jpg

And Nu
DSC01724.jpg

And Now, picture taken today :)
IMG_0341-1.jpg

They have all grown into little monsters! :D

All of your pics are great! can not wait to see some more :D

Olivia x

Germ

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gotta love those - 'SAME SPOT NOW' shots.

Beautiful BD :blob8: :blob5: .

Happy New Year All!!!

Germain

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Here is BeeGee the first day I brought him home from a reptile expo. The breeder was Chris Allen. He was brought home on 8/28/10. He was sort of a birthday present from my boyfriend. He is an italian leatherback. This is him at 6.5 weeks
BeeGeeClose.jpg

Heres his long ago viv, kinda lame.
beegeeviv.jpg

Here is him now :) shedding
Dec29th1.jpg

Heres his viv now, I since tied the UVB under the screen so its closer and not laying ontop :)
Today he is around 6.5 months, 16 inches and a bit chubby, though I don't know his exact weight.
BeeGeeVivNov19.jpg

Unknownhope

Hatchling Member
Bubbie

When I first got her:
bubbie2.jpg

And now: (Although she's more orange than yellow, the lighting made her seem yellow for some reason)
bubbie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom