The Zoo has grown

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: YAY! My 2 beautiful tiny tiny tiny baby dragons have arrived! :lol: ok i'm really excited :oops: They have to be the most adorable babies ever (don't we all say that about our babies?) They had a bath and crix and now they're relaxing under their lamp. Soon as I can i'll get pictures to show everyone :D

P.S. yes they will be seperated as soon as my SSI check comes in on the 3rd

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Time I have nothing but :lol: disabled so i'm in my apartment pretty much 24\7, money...it's a family thing really everyone chipped in to get my new babies and room luckily we have a bedroom just for the zoo :laughhard:

We figured out the names, TJ short for Tequila Jade, and Spike Le. Hopefully they now turn out to be the correct sex for their names :lol:

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
lacy_black":dd97f said:
Hopefully they now turn out to be the correct sex for their names :lol:

Good luck with that :) I'm pretty sure my Randal is actually a girl. Fortunately they don't seem to have any preconceptions about names matching gender.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Ok, I'm here!!! :lol:

Little TJ and Spike needs a big hug, they are so adorable.

And Nemo looks so contemplative on that rock! :D

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Lol she was sooooo mad last night, I fed the babies their 2nd meal then I gave her a drink, talked to her and cleaned up an oops she made.
Went back to comp and about an hour later Mike (my fiance) goes...ummm hun? I was like ? and he pointed to the door way and out walks miss stubborn herself :laughhard:
I totally forgot to zip her cage shut and she came out to visit so I had to catch her, which isn't easy, so she was mad I put her back in her room :roll:

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
That would have been something to catch on a camera. How cute, I bet you were shocked?
A long time ago I caught Whiskers shimmeying (is that a word?) outside of his down a plant that I had hanging there temporarily. He had gotten up to the top of his viv by way of a branch and then found the plant. He was just hanging there when I found him, of course he didn't weigh a ton then so he would be able to just hang. But when I picked him up and then put him back, I got the beard, head bob and the death stare all at once. They don't forgive and forget easily, do they? :lol:

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Nope tho she licked my finger when I gave her breakfast so I guess i'm out of the doghouse :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom