The Way of Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
My youngster Sunny found one of the funniest positions to sleep the other night. Usually, Sunny prefers to sleep in his tree, but on this particular night, he apparently thought it would be fun to sleep standing up. I have recently purchased a new log for him to enjoy. Well, when I came in to check on him, I found him sleeping in a stand-up position resting up against the glass. I found it hysterical that he would prefer to stand up on his log and sleep against the glass, over a comfortable resting spot on his tree. Sunny never fails to bring daily excitement, and I guess he was just trying something new.

uruz100

I am glad I am not the only one with a beardie that sleeps standing up. I have three and one, every single night, I find sleeping standing up in a corner or at the top of their corrner hammock. :D

draco614

We are new to owning a beardie.. and we came home to Draco sleeping in the corner and only standing on one leg... He would randomly fall over and then scramble back to the same position.. It was very random

dasher

Hatchling Member
that's what Dasher did when i left for the night, aww he was lookin fer me !....then he fell asleep :roll:

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
LOL, that is so funny!

Budo is nothing like that. Whether he is sleeping on his basking rock, by his salad bowl, or under his sandblasted grapvine structure, he always sleeps flat against the tile with his arms and legs spread out. I believe he is trying to soak up the last of the heat. :)

Sleeping beardies are sooooooo cute!!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom