The SLEEPY THREAD!! ZZZzzzZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdragon2505

I bought Spike one of those Repti Hammocks at Petsmart. My parents thought it was a waste of money. but thats for Spike to decide lol. :blob8:

Spike012.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Here's the latest of Sweetie sleeping, :shock: I think she was hoping we wouldn't find her. Right in front of her are two chairs with a table in between the chairs. She was well hidden from either end of the living room. Now we know where to look when we can't find her right away on her journey in our beardie proofed living room. When she does this, it's time for a nap! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
Issy2008586.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Believe it or not, that's the electric heating vent. Luckily there's no heat underneath because it's her favourite place to hide. At least she thinks we can't see her, because her head is hidden. Crazy beardie! but we love her to bits :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Artieboo

Baby Cricket,,he woke up with the flash
newpics092-1.jpg

Back view of Artie, lol
newpics063.jpg

Kinda hard to see, but he is snuggled in there pretty good, lol
newpics071.jpg

Boo when he was a baby..
newpics020-5.jpg

Another Artie..he is under my boyfriends butt :lol:
newpics009-1.jpg

Well thats all, The rest are on my phone so Ill have to add more later if I have time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom