the postal service is run by retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
the one time i forget to get HOLD AT POST OFFICE on my package, they hold it there, 20+ other feeder deliveries and they never get held, the one time it doesnt say it on the box, mail man tells me they are at the post office.

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Tell me about it I order some phexions worms it had 3 times to hold it. Well it did not thank god that my worms where not died :angry5: :banghead:

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
I had the same problem. Reptiworms held a package of worms for me at the post office because it was summer and twice it was delivered to my door :shock: Thank goodness that I got home early from work the second time because they would have all died like the first time! Not to mention that the company wrote hold at post office all over the package! *facepalm* :banghead:

dragonjim

Hatchling Member
at least your boxes weren't partly crushed. They crushed part of my box with reptiworms and the worms got out all over the inside of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom