The New Dragon (Not Here Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been about a week or so since my Dragon Onyx died and it was because of the wrong lighting and he died of Impaction. Tomorrow i will be picking up my new buddy. I have been at the Petsmart 3 days out of this week to see him. I am naming him Iaukea and like i said I will be getting him tomorrow. As of right now i am cleaning the tank yet again and this time putting tile down for the moment. i even designed the tile and put his name on it as well as a corner of the tile with ever pet I have had in that tank that has died from my house geckos " Karma & Toa" My Chinese Water Dragon "Spike" and My Bearded Dragon "Onyx". Here is the designed tile for Iaukea's Tank
009-2.jpg

what do u guys think

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Oh, that's cool looking! You did a good job with that!

And we'll all be here to welcome your new little buddy to the forums! :mrgreen:

-- Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom