The New Baby Beardie is hear!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iaukea is finally home. He is a one month old rare Bearded Dragon he will be red or Orange. as soon as he got in his habitat today he has been moving around like crazy and he enjoys it
006-3.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

Everybody welcome Iaukea Keith Warren

onyxbeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Temp is 105 F 30 C he has eaten two crickets he is just real active in the tank right now i will take a full pic of the tank in a minute

onyxbeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yea I drew his name on the tile flooring i am thinking about switching it to cage carpet cause he will run and slide a little lol it is cute

LJean

Extreme Poster
Welcome Iaukea Keith Warren!

Adorable baby! Love that you put his name on the flooring. Too bad that it is slippery, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom