The most expensive poop in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as some of you may know Gizmo has not been herself latley, no poop in nearly 3 weeks! Well after trying everything, and i do mean everything we took her to the vets. She hasnt been in a car since we first got her, so it was a struggle to keep hold of her, i dont think Mr taxi man was too pleased! :roll:

Well i went into the vets room, and she begon prodding and poking, asking questions about substrate and what not. I began reeling off all the things i had tried and this is the really funny bit, as i begin saying "i have tryed everything, she jus wont go to the loo" she proceeded to poo on the vets hand! You honestly couldnt have timed it better! All we could do was laugh!! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

On the upside, i got an extremly fresh feacal test done!! :D

Oh well, thats beardies for you, im sure she had a massive grin on her face too! On the ride home she was almost pure white, like she was so pleased with herself! £30 for her to poo on the vet!

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
She just needed a little stress in her life to make her go poo! At least you got a fecal done on her.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Too funny!

Waffle did the same thing a couple of years ago. He had not been eating, and had not pooped in forever. The vet said, well I will run some water and we will soak him and see if we can get some poop. She begins to run the water, and Waffle instantly poops in the vet interns hand who was holding him at the time! :mrgreen:

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well she was obviosly stressed, very dark and generally grumpy, then after she was the lightest i had ever seen her and i swear she had thi biggest grin in the world! which made us laugh even more!! :D :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Buggsy":8dd87 said:
Well she was obviosly stressed, very dark and generally grumpy, then after she was the lightest i had ever seen her and i swear she had thi biggest grin in the world! which made us laugh even more!! :D :D

Awww, she was releived!

amime

Hatchling Member
LOL

That is priceless. I'm trying to imagine the vet's face as he/she felt their hands fill with icky fresh dookie.

:laughhard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom