The most cutest punkrock thing she has ever done PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mom, I wanna be jussst like you when I grow up"
I put her down for what felt like a split second and then turned around to see this. I don't know how she managed to do it but I was so glad I had a camera within reaching distance.
momIwannabejustlikeyouwhenIgrowupJa.jpg

If you're wondering the guitar is a BC Rich Warlock.
Oh little Gaz how you enrich my life <3

punkrockprincess

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
iLoveMyFelix":fa252 said:
I meant as in type of music. I know she plays the guitar... :roll:

Lol. I am a mashup of punk, metal, and general rock goodness. But I do have a soft spot for Johnny Cash (gahdamn some of his songs are hard to play though). The only bad part is that I can't play with Gaz or Dante in the room because I'm sure the vibrations would stress them out. I would love to be able to play or go on stage and rock out with a BD on my shoulder :twisted:

Saccharidicule

Hatchling Member
Aaaaaah, see that right there? I'd love to make a stencil of that. Maybe I will! It'd look pretty sweet. My brother's been looking for something to put on his guitar, too. :wink:

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
THat'd be awesome! A stencil of that would be great on a guitar. I have a pen tablet and photoshop, if you want some help, just let me know!

Saccharidicule

Hatchling Member
RolandKyramere":9b711 said:
THat'd be awesome! A stencil of that would be great on a guitar. I have a pen tablet and photoshop, if you want some help, just let me know!

Nah, I'm good. I usually make my stencils by hand on a file folder or cardstock. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom