The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez09

Extreme Poster
He's adorable and I love his name (hate the cartoon though) Can't wait to see more pics!

Flapjack is such a cute beardie! He is going to be a good friend as far as I can tell!

P.S. if you get him a brother, name him Brian Bill Murry LOL.

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Alright everyone, I've calmed down a bit. My new baby is Flapjack, in case you missed it ;).. He was originally gonna be Lando, but I thought about it and I was like, "Ohmahgawddd.. I love Flapjack.. (The Marvelous Misadventures of..).. On Cartoon Network. AND.. Beardies pancake!! It's PERFECT." I ran it by my friends and my mom and they were like, "YES." :) I got him from Anthony at Annapolis Bearded Dragons! So, without further adieu, here are some pitchaaas for my BD.org buddies. :)

Hieee... :3
003-1.jpg

---

Look how TINY!!
004-3.jpg

---

So cute.. :3
013-1.jpg

---

Blurry... But... FINGERHUG.
006-2.jpg

---

He is so tiny.. I can't even believe it.
007-3.jpg

---

DISPROPORTIONATE HEAD TO BODY RATIO IS SO CUTE.. As long as the head is really big.. And not the other way around.. xD
016.jpg

---

:)
019-2.jpg

---

Oh you know, just chillin' on his tribble. No big deal.
018-1.jpg

---

Sorry for the poor lighting.. Was dark out when I got him home, so no light coming from windows.
022-3.jpg

---

Took him out.. Just to hold him.. And he fell asleep on my leg. :)
026-Copy.jpg

---

He's so pretty! Erm. Handsome.
027-Copy.jpg

---

These pictures are so cute.. I just took a whole bunch.. Couldn't stop. TOO CUTE.
028-Copy.jpg

029.jpg

031-1.jpg

032-2.jpg

032-Copy.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038-Copy.jpg

043-3.jpg

041.jpg

040-Copy.jpg

041-Copy.jpg

So... Cute... I love him already. :3

Eeee... xD!!

Many many many more pictures to come.. :)

Backlash

Hatchling Member
awwwww hes so adorable!!!!! And look at that white belly!!!! :love5:

I want another baby too!

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
OMG! I miss Gizmo so much, but this little guy is soooooo fricken cute! I can't wait for all his new adventures! I'm so happy for you!!!!

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyoneeee!! I'm pretty much having convulsions all over the place from his overwhelming cuteness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom