The Loki Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing a lot of threads about people's dragons, I decided to make one for my little Loki.

This is him:
87623-7030353751.jpg
87623-5285316268.jpg
87623-624549808.jpg

He is about 3 1/2 months, and I bought him at ReptiCon last month. He is extremely goofy and sometimes...well, not so bright :wink: He's tried attacking a plastic container of dubia multiple times and uses his basking platform supports like a way to slide down to the ground :lol:

Now, my thread probably won't be as good as Saphira's or Skipper's, but I'll try.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
JessPets":mzhrvcv5 said:
Thanks y'all for the responses. Loki is now about 15" and 9 months old. He seems pretty long, but definitely needs to fill out. He still seems so little to me :lol:

Pics or it didn't happen :D

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hey guys! So I finally upgraded to a ReptiSun 10.0 t5 (previously had the t8). It makes his cage a whole lot brighter, and I will eventually save money with it too (always a bonus :lol: !)

traildrifterphalanx":1v252p1c said:
JessPets":1v252p1c said:
Thanks y'all for the responses. Loki is now about 15" and 9 months old. He seems pretty long, but definitely needs to fill out. He still seems so little to me :lol:

Pics or it didn't happen :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well here he is!
87623-5571175925.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom