The Incredulous Tales of Kio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone (beardies & humans) I decided to make a little forum for my beardie Kio. Today is his first birthday! He is a year old today :D! So here are the Incredulous Tales Of Kio. (Picture Loaded)

Kio chilling on my finger, looking adorable (as always)
219.jpg

220.jpg

220-1.jpg

Ugh sand I know, this was the first time I had him! Clueless me. (as we speak Kio is puffing up and my dog Tarzan)
004.jpg

020.jpg

I was buying crickets online and Kio saw the picture and starting licking the screen.
Kio001.jpg

Kio003.jpg

Kio does not want a new terrarium, he runs from it :D
Kio005.jpg

Kio007.jpg

Running on my bed, funny guy!
Kio017.jpg

Easter this year, I had an easter basket sitting on the table. I and he

Momswims1

Juvie Member
Happy Birthday to Kio!
What a mischievous little face. I love it. I have one sweet, very well behaved dragon and one little stinker who likes to give me heart attacks. Not sure if I love one more than the other, but if I did, I think my little stinker who is always into things is my favorite,...just a little. :mrgreen:

kio

Original Poster
Haha I agree the little stinkers are so funny and cute :D! But you gotta love the goodies to :D

More pics:

So Easter this year I had a basket and set it down on a table. I took out my Kio and let him play, suddenly he stopped playing and stared intently. Then he jumped into my Easter basket and chilled there. It was funny :D!
Kio021.jpg

Kio012.jpg

Kio015.jpg

Sleeping on the glass!
ABISPICS027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom