The Hamburg Pa Reptile Show!!!! 08/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Morning All in Lizard Land!!!!!!!!!
The Hamburg Reptile Show in Hamburg Pa is just around the corner.
Come early for this one its going to get warm in there.....lol
http://www.hamburgreptileshow.com/
This show will always have a place in My heart. Its where TND Dragons made its 1st public appearance.
Stop by to say HI!!!!!!!!
IMG_5747.jpg

IMG_5743.jpg

Blazing_Dragon

Juvie Member
i seen you at the one just yesterday. Im the one who asked about if Dachiu was there.

It was my first reptile expo, and sure not to be my last! It was incredible! Even though i was stuck going by myself because my girl had to work. I just walked around for 5 hours, so wanting to get something but convinced myself not to because college is coming up and wont have time to take care of it as much as i would want to. My favorite there was "Reptile Kingdom". They had an awesome selection (there website is 19 months outdated though. Would be awesome if they kept it up to date).

Blazing_Dragon

Juvie Member
haha yeah. Thanks alot. Just curious, what were you selling most of your dragons for? Did you have any leatherbacks. i was trying to look closely at them and some kinda looked like leatherbacks but i wasnt sure. And am shy so i didnt ask haha.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Never be shy about asking a question.
At this time I have no leathers, but I am being told that this citrus pastel line looks like them....lol

MrMatt

Wish I could go to that one too. However the National Guard has a grasp upon me that weekend. It's always something with them ruining my weekends. :lol:

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well We thank You for your service to our Country MrMatt, and I hope we get to meet at the next one!!!!
Gonna pack up the car soon and roll out at 530 am. Hope to see some of you there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom