The Hamburg Pa Reptile Show!!!! 02/27/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Tom,

Well, I hope you all have fun & meet lots of people there. :D If I was closer, I would swing by to say hello.

Tracie

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
I wish I could go!!!! I wish they would have a reptile show in Minnesota. I have been watching for any news of one. Do you know
Tom, if there ever are any here? And if there was, would you travel this far? Cuz' then maybe I could buy one of your beardie babies :D :D :D

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Good luck at the show Tom! Wish I could go, just a little too far away!

Puffs, you know Tom can ship one of those gorgeous babies to you! :wink:

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
puffsmama":fdf38 said:
I wish I could go!!!! I wish they would have a reptile show in Minnesota. I have been watching for any news of one. Do you know
Tom, if there ever are any here? And if there was, would you travel this far? Cuz' then maybe I could buy one of your beardie babies :D :D :D
I personally haven't seen one in MN, but there are two in southern WI. SEWER Fest and WIRE.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
RolandKyramere":41afc said:
I personally haven't seen one in MN, but there are two in southern WI. SEWER Fest and WIRE.
I've been to Sewer Fest a few times, but where do they hold WIRE? And when?

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
DragonMomSandy":91364 said:
Good luck at the show Tom! Wish I could go, just a little too far away!

Puffs, you know Tom can ship one of those gorgeous babies to you! :wink:

I know Sandy...but right now it is way too cold, and even though I know Tom ships, and does it very successfully...I just am nervous about it...if anything would happen, I would feel so terrible!!!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
I know what you mean! If your temps warm up for a few days then it might be a better time. I know Tom won't ship if he feels it's too cold and would be dangerous. Spring is coming though!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I havent shipped since the very begining of Dec.
And even that one was dicey at best.
In mid dec a forum member bought firecracker and He is still here...lol
I should be able to resume shipping the 1st week of march.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Just got off the phone with the shows promoters.
THE SHOW IS STILL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the show goes on even if it was a blizzard.
Im going with 15 poopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom